ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Line of descent
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Battlestar Galactica
View previous topic :: View next topic  
epaddon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diversity on a writing staff always helps for a lot of good things. Smile

"Both" squadrons I interpreted as Galactica's two viper groups. They have to have a Red and Blue squadron at that point.

And the other circumstantial evidence for me is how all the other pilots in "Silver Spar" at the beginning of WOTG are Galactica vets (Jolly, and the mustchaioed pilot who says "Captain I see spots" is in Saga as the pilot who during the attack on the Atlantia says, "It gets dangerous out here")
LZaza

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Apollo refers to his squadron--as in the Galactica collective squadron--and then Cain's.

Yes, many pov's certainly make it more interesting. Would be dull here if we all said, "yeah, just what he said!". And of course, as you say, we can assume and read things into the little subtleties for another perspective.

After all, I heard recently that Count Baltar is actually innocent, and that Athena has a thing for him. Wink
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LZaza wrote:

After all, I heard recently that Count Baltar is actually innocent, and that Athena has a thing for him. Wink

Obviously, an attempt at rehabilitating his image for nefarious purposes.

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Battlestar Galactica All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: