ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Say hello before you start posting...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Say hello before you start posting... Reply with quote

Hello fans of Anne!

I'm Marcel Damen, I live in Rotterdam, the Netherlands and have been a fan of Anne since Battlestar Galactica, where she played Lt. Sheba, the female fighter pilot. I later also loved her in the double role she had in a Buck Rogers episode

It took 28 years, but in August 2005 in Birmingham we finally met. It was a fantastic weekend, because it was the biggest European Battlestar Galactica reunion ever! I was lucky enough to meet her again one month later when she visited the Netherlands for a convention I helped organizing. Although many bad things happened that weekend, the good thing was we spoke about doing this website and here we are!

I hope you'll all enjoy this website, which we'll update as much as possible.

Marcel

Last edited by MAD on Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gang!

I'm Mike Egnor from WV. I grew up watching Anne on Battlestar Galactica, and she has been a lifelong favorite ever since.

I finally had the honor of meeting her in Utrecht in 2005. I told her that she was my first "crush". She immediately gave me a big hug and thanked me. I don't think I'll ever forget it.

MAD and I approached her about creating her official website, and she said yes. We've been working hard to bring you all the pictures, audio, interviews, and information about her life in front of and behind the camera.

Enjoy!
Mike
epaddon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I'm Eric Paddon, long-time Galactica fan from the beginning in 1978, and in particular a big fan of what Anne brought to the series in the character of Sheba.

Since 1993, I have written over several dozen Galactica fanfic stories that have been well-received by many members of the fanbase, and while many of the stories I write are set in different variant universes (some build off the original series, others try to fix the "Galactica 1980" universe, and yet another has been a crossover with another sci-fi property), there is one ironclad rule in any fanfic story I write, and that's that Apollo and Sheba always end up together sooner or later. Smile

While I've not had the pleasure of meeting Anne (going to conventions is really not practical, given my demanding schedule as a college history teacher and reference librarian, here in central New Jersey), I've enjoyed her work in many other shows too.

Incidentally, I have video of an appearance by Anne on an obscure 1979 NBC daytime game show called "All Star Secrets" that I'd be happy to make available to the owners of the website for them to put to use through screencaps, audio clips etc.
Captmiloman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings all,

This is the "legendary" Captmiloman(aka Kevin) coming to you from Port Orchard, WA. I've been a BSG fan since September 17, 1978 and a fan of Anne's since she made her Galactica debut in "The Living Legend". I've yet to meet her. From what I've heard and read, she sounds like good people.
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, and this is "Senmut", coming to you from the wild and untamed wilderness of Wenatchee, WA. (aka "The Village") Greetings to you all, of of course, to our lovely hostess!
LZaza

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Lisa, and I'm a Battlestar Galactica-aholic. Wink
I've immensely enjoyed the BSG fanfiction archive and list for a couple years and have been lured (yes, 'lured') over to take a peek at the Forum.
I'm from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. I have two beautiful daughters, a hubby, and a busy job as a registered nurse. My hobbies include hiking, reading and writing fanfiction. (Why does this sound like an intro from the dating game?) Confused
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because the mind control is working. Twisted Evil

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
LZaza

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind control? Is that what it is? Are you really sure you want to try and control this mind? (Transmitting two-year-old's tantrum at 2:00 am . . . ) "Bwahahahahaha" right back at you!
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not? It's good practice.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (again)

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
Breea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

i've been a fan of Anne's for a very long time....I've watched her many times over and with each time i see her..she's like a rare bottle of wine..

she only get's lovlier and more attravive with time..Like her mother, she has a radience about her that is enough to make time stand still...

any way bout me...i'm just an old broad who loves to watch Anne...spent time growing up on a small cattle ranch and like Anne spent many hours on the back of a horse cutting and herding cattle as well as barrel racing when i was younger..

was wondering if she started from the right or left?...LOL
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Breea! Glad all finally worked out and you've now joined this forum...

Marcel
Breea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Marcel for finally figuring out what was going on and getting me in here..

Breea
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Breea!

Glad to see you here. I hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions for Anne, there's a section for it.

Mike
Breea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

Glad to see you to hon..you and Marcel have done a wonderful job.

Breea
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thank you very much! Of course the site is about Anne, but we always are grateful when we see our work appreciated. It's a labor of love of course.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Main Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: