ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fanart / Fanfiction?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Fanart / Fanfiction? Reply with quote

I know there are a lot of creative people out there drawing (by hand or computer), painting, writing, etc. If any of this is related to Sheba here's the place to share it! If you don't know how Photobucket (or any other free online photo databank) works to publish your art, let me know.

For the fanfiction writers who are willing to publish some of their Sheba related stories (I'm addressing this directly to some already on this board Wink), please do! Since it's Anne's website (and she might even read it), it will have to be stories that have Sheba as a main character of course. You may write whatever you like as long as you respect Anne/Sheba, so no sexual fantasies, strong language, discrimination, etc.

Just start a topic called: "Fanfiction: --name of your story--". I'll make it a locked topic and make you a moderator of just this topic, so only you can publish in it. You may publish all at once or in episodes (just reply to your own topic). I have no idea how much text is allowed in a single post, but I guess yoú'll find out (I'll see if I can enlarge this when needed). Any reactions, comments or suggestions to the fiction can be placed in a normal topic. This way the fiction topics will just contain fiction and won't have 20 reactions between each episode.
epaddon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the invite! Putting one of my existing stories here may be a bit problematic since the bulk of them are part of the ongoing "Second Season" project that both Senmut and I are doing. I could perhaps put up the most Sheba-centered story and provide a recap of what's gone on before in previous episodes as it were.
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epaddon wrote:
Thanks for the invite! Putting one of my existing stories here may be a bit problematic since the bulk of them are part of the ongoing "Second Season" project that both Senmut and I are doing. I could perhaps put up the most Sheba-centered story and provide a recap of what's gone on before in previous episodes as it were.

That will be fine. This just happens to be Anne's website so most fans are here out of interest in Anne or Sheba. That's why I thought it should at least center Sheba.

Of course you may also write a completely new story centering Sheba which is not related to anything you did in the past. You can explore a whole new angle to this character. Wink

You have total freedom to fill things in...
epaddon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I think ultimately episode #7 of our series which is called "The Derelict" would work best since it's basically a two-character story (not counting guest characters) involving Apollo and Sheba with none of the rest of the main cast appearing. I'll try to get to work on putting it together for this place soon.
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! Looking forward reading it. Smile
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and please do include a link so that people who want to read the rest of the series know where to go...
epaddon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall do that! In fact what I'll also do is inject a short parenthetical note whenever there's a reference to something from a previous story, although the bulk of it is pretty much stand-alone.
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may...
Very Happy
I would like to toot the horn as it were, concerning episode #13 of the Virtual Season, Bones. Despite some less than smooth spots, Sheba uses her noodle to get to the bottom of a very ugly situation, and save the Fleet from possible disintegration. A slightly different take on Sheba, but one showing that she has brains, as well as a good trigger finger.

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If I may...

By all means. You've got my interest going now.
LZaza

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones was a great story, Sen. A suspenceful who-dunnit. One of my personal favourites of the Virtual Season eps that I've read over the years.
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikedx wrote:
Quote:
If I may...

By all means. You've got my interest going now.

Okay, do we post them in here, or would you need to create a seperate section?

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
epaddon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever the case, Sen, just remember mine goes up first since it's chronologically earlier. Wink
LZaza

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a particular reason there has to be one at a time, Eric? I would think, much like the fanfiction list, that stories could be posted concurrently and enjoyed by everybody. Otherwise, it gets a bit restrictive having to wait for one writer to finish posting his/her story a chapter at a time. After all, if each story has its own topic, there would be no confusion.
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisdom! The Zaz speaks!

LZaza

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't it for my clarity of thought and wisdom that you asked me over here? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Main Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: