ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weird
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have faith that you do.

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
LZaza

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Senmut wrote:
I have faith that you do.

That I liked the cute guys? Question
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An unshakeable faith, yes.

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we mods are still alive but have been working on so many BSG related projects lately (like Galacticruise and several other cons and websites), that Anne's site hasn't been updated much. It's not how we inteded it to be, but it slipped in there. Same goes for Terry's site by the way. The increase in numbers are spam bots. The forum software is terribly outdated and I can't even delte all these spambots at once. I had several tihngs up to provoke them from posting their vile stuff but it didn't stop them from joining either. If I want to delete them it needs to be done one at a time (and there are like 600 of them). It became this bad (like 20-30 spambots/day) that I also stopped approving new member (affraid them being spambots).

Anyhow, I'll try to be around some more and do some new stuff, but as said, we have so many projects out there, it's hard to keep them all updated. Most of our energy is spend on GALACTICA.TV, nowadays where we DO keep the flame alive. Just out some of the stuff we have up now. I know it doesn't help on the Anne Lockhart side, but at least we still do a lot of investigating work and we put up new stuff of this 30 year old show and that's a lot more than most sites do. All I see is repeating stuff already out there while we very much are looking for new stuff no one has ever seen or heard before. We recently talked to directors Alan Levi and Chris Nyby for instance. We hope to put those up soon as well.

Marcel
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh it's a jungle out there, yes it's a jungle out there!!!

epaddon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understand all the problems with keeping multiple sites up to date, but at the very least, I do hope the necessary work will be done to keep this one active and running even during the long periods of idleness for the sake of keeping all the material that's been contributed on-line.
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen! In Colonial!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: