ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Laurette Spang Convention Appearance!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Battlestar Galactica
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Laurette Spang Convention Appearance!!! Reply with quote

Compliments of LauretteSpang.com:

For ONE DAY ONLY! Get out your autograph books and head for Hollywood - Laurette is making a rare personal appearance!

We're pleased to announce that Laurette will be appearing, live and in person, at "Mickey Sinardi's Showstopper Stars Spectacular" on Saturday, September 29.

This is an autograph and memorabilia show at the Beverly Garland's Holiday Inn Hotel in North Hollywood, just down the street from Universal Studios. Laurette will be there to sign autographs for her fans from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Saturday only.

Stop by and say Hi!

(There will be other stars there, too - see the complete listing at ShowstopperStars.com)

Convention info:
Saturday and Sunday, September 29 and 30, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mickey Sinardi's Showstopper Stars Spectacular
Beverly Garland's Holiday Inn Hotel
4222 Vineland Blvd.
N. Hollywood, CA
Hotel: 818-980-8000 for hotel reservations
$15 admission
$5 parking per day

I'm at: Dawg's House
LauretteSpang.com
Dawg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Canceled Reply with quote

It is with the deepest regret that Laurette has had to withdraw from the convention on the 29th.

Family obligations now conflict with that date, and they of course must take precedence over her planned appearance.

We're grateful for your understanding. Thank you.

I'm at: Dawg's House
LauretteSpang.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Battlestar Galactica All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: