ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Under New Management - LauretteSpang.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Under New Management - LauretteSpang.com Reply with quote

Hi, all.

I don't know how many of you have heard, but my great good friend Bill has a very full life right now, he's had to give up a few of his responsibilities so he can focus on his priorities - all of them good, you understand, but very much time intensive. One of those responsibilities that he has had to give up is being Webmaster for Laurette Spang's site, www.LauretteSpang.com.

Fortunately, he was able to find someone willing to step in and take over, someone who has time to be a bit more hands-on than he is able to be right now.

That someone would be me.

I would like to invite everyone to come by our forums and say Hi - if you've already registered but haven't been there for awhile, or have never registered but meant to, please do so. Join us for breakfast in the Star Lounge, start or add to the ongoing discussions about Laurette or the roles she's played (OK, about Cassie), whatever you like.

Have some fun!

I am
Dawg
Webmaster, LauretteSpang.com

I'm at: Dawg's House
LauretteSpang.com
LZaza

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the invite, Dawg. I took a quick look and enjoyed that posted article about Laurette approaching Larson re: developing her character. I love Dirk's slightly confused jealousy over introducing Cain as another love interest for Cassiopeia. It was rather sweet. And I actually remember Laurette's appearance as Snow White in BJ and the Bear, so that was a little trip down memory lane. I'll check out more when I have some time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: