ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Anne Speaks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anne Lockhart
Site Hostess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Hope you all had some lovely and blessed time with family and friends over this past holiday season and 2007 is going great for you all. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

My little family and I are well; my kids are great and the lights of my life. We've recently moved and are still unpacking boxes. I'm keeping a busy work schedule as well.

So far this year (2007), have been busy with much voice stuff lots of TV as well as some VERY fun times on "ALIEN VS. PREDATOR 2' and 'GRINDHOUSE', which was a BLAST!

'GRINDHOUSE' is actually 2 films which will be released under this main title. Each one directed by amazing directors: Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez.

I did "PLANET TERROR', directed by Robert Rodriguez. Spent my time being the voices of some fabulous zombies eating people, as well as the folks being eaten by the zombies. If you listen, you will also hear me as nurses and doctors in the hospital as well as police dispatchers and any number of other characters in horrible distress. My vocal chords were quite strained at the end of it all, but what fun I had working on this project! All that classical theatre training has sure paid off, eh??

There is a trailer available for veiwing on the internet: check out www.grindhousemovie.net Film due for release this spring as I understand.

Am in talks to maybe do some Shakespeare again this summer (my great love!) Heavens....from zombies to Shakespeare! Go figure! Will let you all know as my schedule firms up.

My film "REVAMPED", directed my good friend Jeff Rector and shot this past summer is scheduled to premiere late-March or early-April. Check out www.revampedthemovie.com for some fun pix and info!

That's latest from me....all blessings and happiness to each of you!

Best,

Anne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Anne Speaks All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: