ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FAO : Anne

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ernie90125

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: FAO : Anne Reply with quote

Dear Anne,

Thanks for answer my questions recently as part of the Q&A. One of them was :
Quote:
Ernie asks, what do you think of Galactica fanfilms that have been done for the [original] series. Are you aware of any of them?

No.

Never fear - This posting is here !

I'm one of the fans who would love to see the original series of Battlestar Galactica continued. As with the rest of the fanbase, I'm not a billionaire, I can't wake Hollywood up......but that doesn't mean we can't do anything.

Many fans have skills in creating CGI sequences...and many have chosen to use these skills to create osBSG fanfilms. Richard Hatch pulled many of these fans together to make The Second Coming.

I'm not an actor or CGI animator, so my contribution to this effort is a website which I run called www.battlestarfanfilms.com

I sincerely hope you might take a little time to visit my site ?

Perhaps you might watch a few of them, I'd recommend 'The Cylon Attack', 'Space Battle 2', 'United' or 'The Sentinels' as worthwhile watches.

There is also one major effort to create a whole osBSG episode, with actors and impressive CGI. They are even having a fullsize Viper made ! No kidding ! Here is the newly created FX trailer on YouTube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnYJ3xQU4Ug

These works strive to be professional productions, providing fans with the 'fix' we can't get from Hollywood. I guess as an American you are familiar with the phrase "We the people". We The Battlestar Galactica fans are trying to make our own ! Filmmaking is coming full circle.

Star Trek fanfilms are very well known with Walter"Chekov"Koenig and George"Sulu"Takei recently reprising their roles for fan's creative endevours. I can provide links if you want to see ?

I hope you might consider lending your voice, or appearing in one, if the opportunity were to arise ?

If nothing else.......I hope you have fun watching some of the videos on my site !

Best Wishes,

Daniel (Ernie90125)
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernie, too bad you aren't a billionaire! If you were, maybe we could get some good stuff for a change!

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Main Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: