ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Say hi to Anne

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Say hi to Anne Reply with quote

Gang,

If any of you want to say hi to Anne, or thank her for her work, this is the thread to do it.

Please keep in mind that Anne has a very busy schedule and won't be able to reply to all the posts. But she will, sooner or later, read each and every one.

Marcel

Last edited by MAD on Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Ernie90125

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Anne,

I think I'm your first registered user after the guys who set it up ! Do I win a prize, kiss, clip round the ear etc ?

I loved the role of Sheba, that you had the guts to stand up to Starbuck, and could make the character hold her own in tough scenearios. I'd then see you in other roles, and think how did Sheba get to Earth ?? (joking)

I hope you might be kind enough to check out my website, dedicated to original series Battlestar Galactica fanfilms. Some are fun things, some are vintage, and others strive to be creative professional productions. Maybe the future of BSG is here ?

www.battlestarfanfilms.com

Comments and encouragement always welcome !!!

I hope you can drop into your forum once in a while and post a reply here or there !

Daniel (Ernie90125)
epaddon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Anne, and thank you for your contribution to Galactica. You brought to life a character that was a barrier-breaker of the best kind in sci-fi TV. I especially admired how Sheba could be a character that could hold her own with the men and be accepted readily as an equal among the warriors (this was a step forward from the portrayal of women as warriors in the earlier "Lost Planet Of The Gods" episode), and at the same time not sacrifice her own femininity.

As I mentioned in my intro post, I'm among a group of fanfic writers that have done our best to continue the Galactica story (though we always hope a true filmed continuation with you and the other cast members will still come someday), and if you ever have time to see what we've done, we've got an ongoing "Second Season" project where the ongoing relationship of Apollo and Sheba has been playing a big role!

http://www.galacticafanfic.com/stories/season2.html

Best to you and your family!
Captmiloman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings, Anne. Just want to say that I've enjoyed your work ever since I was a kid. What am I saying, I still consider myself a kid, even at 39 going on(ahem)40. You've always brought a lot to the roles you played and have done a lot for people in general. Just want to say thank-you. Tell the family hello for us.
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

epaddon wrote:
Hello Anne, and thank you for your contribution to Galactica. You brought to life a character that was a barrier-breaker of the best kind in sci-fi TV. I especially admired how Sheba could be a character that could hold her own with the men and be accepted readily as an equal among the warriors (this was a step forward from the portrayal of women as warriors in the earlier "Lost Planet Of The Gods" episode), and at the same time not sacrifice her own femininity.

As I mentioned in my intro post, I'm among a group of fanfic writers that have done our best to continue the Galactica story (though we always hope a true filmed continuation with you and the other cast members will still come someday), and if you ever have time to see what we've done, we've got an ongoing "Second Season" project where the ongoing relationship of Apollo and Sheba has been playing a big role!

http://www.galacticafanfic.com/stories/season2.html

Best to you and your family!

I will add my voice to EPs, though his eloquence leaves me scant room for improvement. Like him, I have also written what I and the rest of us hope are FanFic stories worthy both of the show itself, and those who made it real for us. Hopefully, if ever time permits for you, you will take a gander, and give us of your honest opinion.
Many thanks Anne for your contributions to true entertainment.
KamikazeAthena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Great site for a great lady Reply with quote

It is so good to finally see such a nice site for someone that we have heard so many wonderful things about. I look forward to learning more and watching the site grow.

Anne, it is nice to see you get your overdue respect.
Diane
ThinWhiteDuke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Anne!

It was great meeting you last year in Birmingham with Marcel....and in the Netherlands along with Marcel & Mike Cool .

A big hug from me (Dennis)

blue leader

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi anne
my name is jeff.
i have been watching battlestar galactica since it started and i,ve now bought the whole series on dvd i,m still and always will be the biggest aussie fan of the best show of all and i,m also a very big fan of richard hatch and dirk benedict and maren hensen and of course lorne greene.
i also have watch bj and the bear and chips they were my favourite shows when i was in my teens but now as a mature 39 years old i,m still a big kid and i love my t.v shows like battlestar galactica thats why i called myself blue leader as a tribute to battle star galactica and you
i love beautiful women and think that you are one very beautiful lady.
i hopeing that some-one will bring a expo for us fans here in australia that are fans like me who love battlestar galactica take care and peace be with you always with love from sydney australia yours sincerely jeff lawson aka(blue leader)
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, Blue Leader. See ya in the OC, for a round of ambrosia!

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
Breea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Anne,

From one barrel racer to another it's great to finally get to say hello to you..NOthing beats the thrill of having a thousand pounds of horse flesh under you and going at top neck speeds around 3 little barrels is there?

thanks for taking the time to share yourself with us..as my grandmother would have said..." You are a classy lady.."

Breea
Captmiloman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Anne, hope you and the family had a great holliday season and here's to a great 2007. How's your mom doing?
epaddon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anne, thanks for posting here again to update us on what you've been doing!
CCC460

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Anne,

It was a nice surprise to come across your web site. I have always admired you.

Thanks for having this. Smile
wheel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: hi anne Reply with quote

hi anne,

happy holidays...
Joel Owens

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Seasons Greetings! Reply with quote

Hello from west Texas, Anne and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season! Can you tell us more about your involvement with Autism research and other charities? Also, is your family doing any current acting/voice work with "Frontier Texas" in Abilene?

Thanks!

Joel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Main Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: