ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anne Lochart questions needed!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
julix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Anne Lochart questions needed!!!! Reply with quote

I need everyones help....................

My hubby has a sci-fi website and being as cool as he is he gets to interview(or have one of his people interview) Anne at starfest this weekend!!! Yeah!!! Anyway, knowing how cool we all are he asked me to post this thread to gather questions for the interview! he may even given the person credit for the question. There will also be audio of the interview so this is very cool and important! So post any relevant questions and I will pass them on to hubby!

The website is www.jonja.net
epaddon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit it's hard to think of some new ones since Anne has graciously answered the ones put to her in this forum in the past. At least as far as Galactica related matters go, I'd be interested in hearing more her thoughts on how she felt when she got the news the show was cancelled, and what kind of scrambling to look for new work she had to do since I can imagine finding out your job on a regular series is suddenly not there any longer means you have to move quickly!
julix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! sounds like that is one everyone's mind! Thanks!
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Gonna have to scratch the old brain box to come up with some new ones.
Oh, and welcome aboard.

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
julix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sen!!!!!!!!!!!
julix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, well first off I need to apologize immensly to everyone because I really blew it with Ann and the experience has shown me that I should not be in on anymore interviews. I really wanted to do a good job(maybe I tried too hard and put too much pressure on myself) and get her your questions because I know as fans how much it means to all of us. I worked really hard on compling all of them and hoping to do as many as possible. However someone else got interview time with her and we only had ten minutes. I wanted to go over the questions with the main interview man christopher and i was told to go to the "green room" which is where they interview the stars at 11:15. I was there on time but was told he was in interviewing others so I waited. it was 11:30 which was the interview time and iIwas getting worried when my husband walked in and saw me and said "where have you been?" I said I have been here where you told me to be.....well, then it got really rushed and I had to hurry and show the list of questions to Christopher and he told me to lead with the one I did(you will hear down the road. Then, I completly worded it wrong. Anne did initially turn down her involvement with Galactica but not the role of Sheba............Man, I knew what I meant but she went on to clairify stuff we all already knew. I knew my mistake immediatly but felt it would be rude to interrupt. Well after answering that question and the one Christopher asked we were out of time. I feel really terrible right now, and I do feel like i let you guys down and completly blew it. I am so sorry.
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, everybody blows one now and then. Just be glad it wasn't TNT. No problem, Julix. Confusion often reigns when it comes to celebrities, and there'll be another chance.

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
julix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Sen! I appreciate your kindness!
epaddon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Julix. The Galactica community is so close-knit it seems, that I'm sure we'll all have plenty of opportunities in the future. BTW, hope as a new member you've had a chance to check out Anne's responses to previous questions that have been posed to her.
julix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks eric and i love the BG people that is why i stick around!!!!
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. Come on over and check out our other fora and threads, J.

julix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the invite sem!
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No prob. Hope to see you in here often.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Main Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: