ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greeting from Ireland
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taranis

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAD wrote:
Hello Taranis,

Welcome! Always nice to see some new people post on this forum.

Love to see some of those CGI pics. Loved the CGI on the trailer Ernie posted in another thread (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnYJ3xQU4Ug). I actually sometimes make some CGI pics for a living (though in a completely different field: Architecture and mostly stills, not animations), so I can say from an "expert" point of view that I really admire all the work you guys are doing here for the fan films.

Feel free to put some new thoughts to any of the old threads or to join our film quote and BSG quote guessing games. Smile

Thanks MAD .

Thats the very Fan Film I am working on .. Very Happy At the moment I am or have built . The Celestra. The Prison Barge. The LandRAM. The Laser Cannons to defend the Galactica. and the cause of many gray hairs "The Landing Bay"
I'm no expert and its all a learning process for me .. (still been a New bee to CGI ) I use Lightwave for the modeling and picture animations .

I post some pictures later today .. I use Imageshack for this . is that ok . it has pop ups .. but that a pain for most people ..
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you build us a full-sized Battlestar???? Pleassssssssssssssssssssse???? Pretty please with NutraSweet on it?????

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
Taranis

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: A little Surprise Reply with quote

That Very thing is been done by Don Willits . who by chance was building one .. I approach him and asked if he be interested in participating in the film

and this is where he at at the moment ...

Personally I looking forward to getting my greed little hand on this when finished ,, oh the pictures I'll do ..

again this pictures are with Image shack .. you get pop ups for that I sorry

I open a new thread with my humble offering .. nowhere as skilled as Don . but I getting there Cool
LZaza

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Taranis! Greetings right back to Ireland! Isn't Dublin the pub capital of the world? Or is it just a delightful rumour?

This is the official welcome, since we we're chatting the other day about Sheba, Starbuck and Decorum. Not necessarily in the same thread.

I checked out one of the fan films on the link in this thread. Great stuff. Really impressive. I admit, I haven't really seen much of it around, and probably didn't really know it was out there. Very cool. Would love to see more.

By all means, check out threads and feel free to rehash and re-raise. This forum was a bit quiet (I think Sen's computer was down Laughing ), so it's nice to see it alive again.
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LZaza wrote:

By all means, check out threads and feel free to rehash and re-raise. This forum was a bit quiet (I think Sen's computer was down Laughing ), so it's nice to see it alive again.

Sure. Blame me! Very Happy

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
LZaza

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance I get, dear heart! Wink
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooooohhh...words fail me!

Taranis

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LZaza wrote:
Welcome Taranis! Greetings right back to Ireland! Isn't Dublin the pub capital of the world? Or is it just a delightful rumour?

This is the official welcome, since we we're chatting the other day about Sheba, Starbuck and Decorum. Not necessarily in the same thread.

I checked out one of the fan films on the link in this thread. Great stuff. Really impressive. I admit, I haven't really seen much of it around, and probably didn't really know it was out there. Very cool. Would love to see more.

Most Pubs are now becoming Pub/Restaurants Hybrids since the smoking ban a few years ago. So in some light the Drinking culture has started to change .. But the OutDoor Inn is always open in fact that never closes Smile
(Outdoor Inn.. public Drinking in the Back Fields)

Thanks for the offical welcome .. I'll open a new thread about the Fanfilm to keep you all informed .. I be interested in what the lady herself (Anne) thinks of these efforts .. .I only involved in the visuals, its the actors, characters that give a film heart .. that will either make or break a story.

I have yet to see any film with the present cast . but they are talking about the film, and I think it will be entertaining and a real first for BSG universe .. we are going for Fan Films the equal the StarTrek and Star Wars fan made films ... as it there first . most likely it will fall short in some areas .... But I still think we will enjoy it..

Very Happy
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us hope so.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: