ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anne on DVD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Senmut
Persona Specialitas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

epaddon wrote:
If sales of "Incredible Hulk's" first season on DVD are good, then maybe by this time next year we'll have the first of Anne's two appearances (which was Season 3) on DVD.

"Hardy Boys" and "BJ And The Bear" are the two guest shots of hers I would most like to see on a legit DVD release.

Hopefully, Hulk sales will do a Banner business.

Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis: et vidimus gloriam ejus, gloriam quasi Unigenti a Patre, plenam gratiae et veritas.
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnaks to epaddon I'm now browsing NewspaperARCHIVE.com and I came across this little interesting bulletin:

TV Promotion Brings Results

Hollywood (UPI)

Anne Lockhart, 5, and another small girl named Linde Wrather, will be seen in "Swami," a play in the Lassie TV series. It's no accident.
Anne Lockhart is the daughter of June lockhart, star of the series. And Linda is the daughter of Jack Wrather, who owns the series.

Well, at least now we know one episode by name. That's Season 5, episode 179 (5/17/1959), named "Swami". Who has Lassie on DVD?
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that this episode was made available for VHS in a two part set named Lassie - Extra Sensory Pooch. There are some Lassie DVD's coming out next month, but they are themed released, not listed by episode.

As I recall, Wal-Mart and Cracker Barrel have Lassie DVD's for sale. I might have to take a gander.
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikedx wrote:
It appears that this episode is available on ebay in VHS, but there are some Lassie DVD's coming out next month, but they are themed released, not listed by episode.

As I recall, Wal-Mart and Cracker Barrel have Lassie DVD's for sale...

I just saw Amazon has the VHS for $2.95. Check here: Lassie - Extra Sensory Pooch

The 50th anniversary DVD doesn't have it. Found this on Amazon as well:

---------- Jeff years ----------

1 ) #1 - The Inheritance (ALERT: this version is edited, missing segement where Lassie unties her rope to Jeff's bed)
2 ) #5 - Lassie's Pups
3 ) #10 - The Lion (the DVD book incorrectly puts this episode after "The Inheritance")
4 ) #53 - The Journey (the Jeff episode, not the Timmy episode with the balloon)
5 ) #104 - The Runaway (introducing Timmy)
6 ) #116 - Transition (the Martins take over the farm)

---------- Timmy years ----------

7 ) #173 - The Camera
8 ) #180 - Peace Patrol (the Lone Ranger)
9 ) #184 - The New Refrigerator (not "The Refrigerator" as named in the DVD booklet)
10 ) #202 - The Space Traveler (not "Space Invader" as named in the DVD booklet)
11 ) #269 - Lassie and the Eagle (the DVD book incorrectly puts this episode after "The Odyssey")
12 ) #275 - Lassie's Protege
13 ) thru 15 ) #277-279 "Lassie's Odyssey" (Part 1 thru 3)
(note: episodes are missing re-caps of previous episode plus previews for the next one, so they run shorter than the normal 25.5 minutes)
16 ) #290 - Lassie and the Tiger
17 ) thru 18 ) #330-331 - The Treasure (Parts 1 and 2)

---------- Ranger years ----------

19 ) thru 20 ) #476-477 "Holocaust" (Parts 1 and 2) edited down to 22.5 minutes each

---------- alone years -----------

21 ) thru 22 ) "For the Love of Lassie" (Parts 1 and 2)
severly edited down to 20.5 minutes each

---------- Holden years ----------

23 ) thru 24 ) "Run to Nowhere" (Parts 1 and 2) edited down to 22.5 minutes each

While the episodes included are watchable, many have visual artifacts (scratches) and a grainy quality. Fresh prints would have been more in order with a release such as a 50th Anniversary DVD collection.
epaddon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TV Shows On DVD (www.tvshowsondvd.com) announced today that Season 2 of "Airwolf" will be released in November, and that means the first of Anne's two appearances on that show will be part of the package.

I hope the release of a long delayed second season of one Universal title offers us hope for other titles like "Hardy Boys" (and more Anne on DVD!)
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. I'll try and remember to put Airwolf on my Blockbuster list this fall.

It's always amazing that they keep releasing her shows on dvd.
epaddon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anne's fared best of all the Galactica cast members who didn't have a regular series of their own like Dirk did with A-Team, as far as TV on DVD appearances go.

I never watched Airwolf when it was on, but I'd be willing to pick this up when it comes out though it would mean having to get Season 1 too. So far, the only TV appearance of Anne's on DVD I've passed on is "Dr. Quinn" since I've never felt too much of an inkling to get into that show.
epaddon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify further the "Airwolf" Season 2 episode Anne appears in is episode 11 for that season "Random Target." She's listed as playing a police detective in that one.

Her third "Murder She Wrote" appearance from Season 5 is likely to be the next thing of hers we see on DVD since they're about to release Season 4 very soon.
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So far, the only TV appearance of Anne's on DVD I've passed on is "Dr. Quinn" since I've never felt too much of an inkling to get into that show.

It's kind of weird watching Apollo's two former loves (Serina & Sheba) playing sisters in the old west. It's like "The Lost Warrior" gone all wrong...
epaddon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that is kind of odd. Also odd is how both Anne and Richard appear in the one "Murder She Wrote" episode but have no scenes together.
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that sucked that the two didn't get any scenes together...
epaddon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I realized it isn't posted here, the Airwolf Season 2 release date is officially December 26.

Now that I think of it, I can't think of ANY filmed project Anne has done post-Galactica where she's been on-screen with a former cast member that she had done a scene with. She does have one scene with Noah Hathaway at the end of "Troll" but they had done no scenes together on Galactica, except for being in the same shot of a deleted scene from WOTG.
epaddon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This had also slipped my mind, but Quantum Leap, Season 5 with Anne's appearance is out on November 14. I think the fact that since all Seasons from 2 on have had major music replacement issues is the reason why I wasn't paying attention to that particular bit of news.
epaddon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season 5 of "Murder She Wrote" comes out on January 30, which features Anne's third appearance on that show. With her Quantum Leap and Airwolf appearances also coming out in the next month this is a good time for adding more of her TV work to our collections!
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric,

Which Seasons are those for Airwolf and Quantum Leap that are coming out?

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Main Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: