ANNE ANNE LOCKHART
FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anne on DVD
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
epaddon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Anne on DVD Reply with quote

This is a reference guide to all of Anne's TV and film appearances that have had a legit DVD release.

Films
Joyride (1977)
Troll (1986)

TV
Battlestar Galactica-Complete Series
Buck Rogers ("A Dream Of Jennifer")
Magnum P.I.-Season 1 ("Lest We Forget")
Magnum P.I.-Season 3 ("Flashback")
Knight Rider-Season 1 ("Good Day At White Rock")
Knight Rider-Season 2 ("Return To Cadiz")
Murder She Wrote-Season 1 ("Deadly Lady") (Richard Hatch also guests)
Murder She Wrote-Season 2 ("Widow Weep For Me")
Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman-Season 2 ("Where The Heart Is")
Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman-Season 5 ("Colleen's Paper")

Last edited by epaddon on Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're missing some: Last Ride (2001), A Dog's Tale (1999), Bionic Ever After (1994), Doogie Howser, M.D. (1991) to name a few.

Mike knows this a lot better than me, so I'll let him add to the list as well.

Risky Business doesn't really count, since it's just voicework. Though the babysister looks like her a lot, Anne said it wasn't her that Tom Cruise is fooling around with (just her voice). Wink

Voicework are the most difficult ones to trace. I listened very carefully to the nurses on E.T. a lot and I think I can spot one sentence that might be her. She once said in an interiew she did a lot of computer voices (voices on intercoms) on movies. E.g. she was the computervoice in Lost in Space (2004, TV-pilot). She did voicework in a lot of blockbusters like E.T., The 5th Element, Titanic, Die Hard I/II/III, which I even own all on DVD, but have yet to find those fragments...

Season 5 of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman is not particularly interesting to get on DVD just for Anne appearance. It's just flashbacks of the Season 2 episode, no new material is added.

Marcel
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure that Bionic Ever After was a legit dvd release, though I have seen pirated versions made. Same for Voyagers.

The only other addition besides what you guys have is:

Big Bad John (1990)

She's credited as a secretary in Head Office (also has Jane Seymour), but I looked for her and didn't see her. It might just have been voice work. She's credited in 10 to Midnight, but I couldn't find her. Same for Flesh and Blood.

A few I haven't checked but she's credited with mostly background stuff is Basic Instinct, Ladybugs (comes out 7/25), and Stick It. This info comes from IMDB, so it's not always 100% reliable.
epaddon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt the background stuff, even that which is verifiable is too numerous to list properly so basically I tried to stick only to those where she does appear in. I've not seen Risky Business but would be prepared to delete that if she indeed only did a vocal contribution on that.

Bionic Ever After has indeed had no legit DVD release. Boots of her other work do indeed circulate a lot, but it's legit releases that I tihnk should only count here.

The next Murder She Wrote she did was in Season 5, and that will probably come out in 2007 since Season 4 will be released late this year.
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I agree that the background stuff doesn't need to be listed, I was talking out loud about needing to get those for the site.

If they would come out with one more season of Quantum Leap, it would have an appearance by Anne as well.
epaddon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quantum Leap will come out, but the fans will still be annoyed because of the music replacement issues that have kept me from buying Seasons 2-4.

I wish Universal would release the rest of Hardy Boys, not just because of Anne's two appearances but you also had Maren Jensen in Season 2 and Lorne Greene in Season 2 as well! Unfortunately that appears to be one of the "abandoned" titles from last year's Universal releases (along with Dragnet, Adam-12, Kojak, Baa Baa Black Sheep, McMillan And Wife and McCloud).
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epaddon wrote:
I've not seen Risky Business but would be prepared to delete that if she indeed only did a vocal contribution on that.

I must say it had Mike and me fooled, but this is NOT Anne Lockhart. The voice is Anne's but the actress isn't. Anne thought it was funny we even found the scene and said to just leave the photos.

Marcel
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was 100% fooled. I was dying to ask her what it was like rolling around with Tom Cruise...even Anne admited it looked like her.

MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus the voice did it of course. If you have someone that not only looks like her, but also sounds like her, you don't realize it could be another actress with a dubbed voice. Smile
epaddon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If sales of "Incredible Hulk's" first season on DVD are good, then maybe by this time next year we'll have the first of Anne's two appearances (which was Season 3) on DVD.

"Hardy Boys" and "BJ And The Bear" are the two guest shots of hers I would most like to see on a legit DVD release.
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was my understanding that they didn't relase The Incredible Hulk by season. They had a dvd set with a "best of" episodes. Sadly, neither of which Anne was in.

Or are you saying they released Season 1 in addition to the other set?

The Phenom is scheduled to appear on SciFi. I'm having it recorded. I'll have to double check the SciFi schedule online. It either appeared last week or this week. I hope to add this episode to the audio & photo gallery.

Mike
epaddon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season 1 of "Incredible Hulk" was released on DVD just last week, with both pilot movies (and Kenneth Johnson's audio commentary from the separate release of the pilot movie retained). If sales are good (and brother, we've seen how stingy Universal can be with other titles!) then we can expect more to follow.
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's good news indeed that they did release it by Season. I figured with that other release, that it wouldn't make sense to them to release some of the same episodes again. So lets keep our fingers crossed that they do release the next season.

The Incredible Hulk episode The Phenom (with Anne) is scheduled on SciFi's website to be broadcast Thursday July 27 at 9am eastern. TIVO all set.

Mike
MAD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw on Amazon that there are some episodes of Lassie already available on DVD.

Lassie on DVD

Too bad we don't know which episodes of Lassie Anne and her sister Liz were exactly in (of course Anne stated herself that she was in the episodes in between 1958 - 1963 which the greater part when her mother was also on the show, but that's still a lot of episodes!). Anne said she was usually in the school class among the other children, but that's all the clues we have. Would be a nice image though, seeing 5 yo Anne in Lassie.

Anne also did voicework for the cartoon series Thundarr the Barbarian in 1980. She did multiple characters and multiple episodes. This series is on DVD as well. Would be nice to see the episodes and characters she did voicework for.
mikedx
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem are with that many episodes of Lassie, she only appeared in a few of them, and I couldn't tell for sure what she looked like at that age (although I bet she resembles her mom in A Christmas Carol), it would be tough.

I watched Thundarr the Barbarian back then. It was a really good cartoon. To my knowledge, Thundarr doesn't have an official DVD release. But the last time I looked, there were plenty of bootlegs on ebay. Also the series Voyagers (another great show) is available bootleg. She was in one episode.

Another cartoon she did a lot of work with was Spiderman and His Amazing Friends. I have an official VHS release of one episode where they meet the X-Men. I'll have to go back and see if I can hear her voice.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANNE LOCKHART Forum Index -> Main Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: